The Daily Dump Snow Report
The Daily Dump Snow Report (TDDSR) is the home of current snow conditions for Chamonix. Follow our Daily Video, Photo’s & Blog for news on snow.
We can provide unparalleled brand exposure and recognition via our web series, The Daily Dump Snow Report and specific branded content for your product. In partnership with the Chamonix Tourist Office, Compagnie Du Mont Blanc, Chamonet and the Chamonix Fan Page, we offer access to an audience of over 3 Million unique visitors per year, 80 000 unique per day, 76,430 facebook fans and 4760 twitter followers . In addition, we have direct access to a subscribed mail list and can ensure exponential growth and social media activation via our in-depth social media strategies.
The Daily Dump Snow Report is funded via Sponsorship Branding association to our production
What we provide is.
1. The Daily Dump Snow Report- Production
- Daily video edit, photos, blog, mail and more
- Innovative and unique snow report supported by Chamonix Tourism & Compagnie Du Mont Blanc and Chamonix Meteo ensures audience reach
- Website following with growing fan base set to boom for 2014
- 3rd year of production with full time production with Film and Marketing teams in place
2. Website as a hub
- Home site and hub of information
- Localized reports on weather and news from Chamonix
- Extensive branding and advertisement options
- Daily prize with Audience interactive approach.
- The Daily Mail – our morning report to your inbox direct access to latest informative weather updates to plan you day
3. A creative marketing solution for our sponsors
- Providing strategic brand activation strategies.
- Access to specific target audience through media partnerships
- Shop HQ home to TDDSR and place for sponsors product to interact with clients
- Full time staff dedicated to social media marketing on stand by
TDDSR was born in Chamonix, Mt Blanc, France In January 2011
Lachlan Humphreys along with friends developed the idea on a whim purely on the fact that we just wanted to commit to making something creative. Naturally being addicted to the snow culture and after 5 seasons in Chamonix the idea started and in many ways snowballed. Self founded with love and passion we started to produce a daily video and photo diary we named, The Daily Dump Snow Report.
After season one in Europe the decision was made to take this to New Zealand. Being Australian this is closer to home and the big debate every winter, ‘is
TDDSR has now grown after 5 seasons, 250 episodes and a growing fan base and the realization that this is bigger than what it seems. The last year has been spent discussing project objectives, strategizing and making deals to see the production go from home office to the manpower needed to succeed. We have now defined what we are and how we are going to do it.
The Daily Dump Snow Report will be returning to Chamonix for 2014.